Friday, February 15, 2013

Why do I love Nuffnang?

Why do I love Nuffnang?




I get to mingle and network with fellow bloggers and get to know more bloggers and know more people and widen my network. My second reason I love nuffnang is that Nuffnang will always inform us about latest upcoming events such as movie premier, new store opening, food tasting and new events news. So it gives me up to date information about many things in Singapore.


Details of Nuffnang Birthday Bash:

Date: 27th February 2013, Wednesday
Venueu: Ballymoons Spirits Bar
442 Orchard Road #01-06/08, Orchard
Hotel Shopping Arcade, Singapore 238879Time: 7-10pm
Dress Code: Sixties – Think retro, psychedelic prints, highlighter colours and mismatch patterns, bell-bottom, tie-dye etc. (In line with our sixth birthday)



I want to be part of Nuffnang’s 6th Birthday Bash at Ballymoons!

No comments: